Amway E-84 Water Filter Treatment System E-85 Compatible Replacement Water Filter Cartrigde
Amway has discontinued the Amway E-84 Water Treatment System using the E-85 Replacement Water Filter Cartridge.
We do offer Amway E-85 Compatible Replacement Carbon Block Water Filters, Faucets and Parts for the E-84 System.
This filter should be changed at least every 12 months, or more often depending on use and tap water condition. We recommend replacing the O-ring when you replace the filter. Be sure to use the Dow Molykote 111 to lube the O-rings to get a proper seal and prevent leaks. We also suggest washing the housing in soapy water and then soaking in a solution using the Pro Sanitizer listed below. Fully rinse and insert the replacement filter, new o-ring and you are finished.
- Amway * ® 3/4 Size Compatible Fit Replacement Water Filters A101, E84, E-85, E-9225, 9231, E0085, Gen IV Water Treatment System Replacement Water FilterAmway * ® Compatible Fit Old 3/4 Size Water Filters A101, E84, E-85, E-9225, E-9230, E-9231, E-9233, N5593, E0085 and Gen IV Water Treatment System Replacement Water Filter - 7 1/4" long X 3 7/8" Diameter (3/4 of Full Size Filter) Since it is made a little smaller than the original filter it easily fits in the all of the Amway full size Filter Housings -Threaded Connection Like The Original Amway - Includes the flat washer like the one that came with the original Amway filter. Housing o-rings sold separately. 12 filters per case, each filter sold individually. Amway ® * A101 , E85 Compatible Replacement Water Filters. Threaded top to screw onto filter housing and create the proper seal. Fits E84 , E-9325 , E-9225 , E-9230, E0085 & Others. (Does not fit E-9396, E-9395 - 2045AD) Order extra filters and save even more. Learn More
- Full Size Amway Compatible Replacement Water Filter Cartridge for Amway E-84, E85, E0085 and OthersNEW - FULL SIZE - Superior Grade Amway * ® Compatible Fit Water Filters A101, E84, E-85, E-9225, E0085, Gen IV Water Treatment System Replacement Water Filter A101, E84, E-85, E-0085, E-9225, N5593, eSpring Generation IV Amway Quixtar Water Treatment System Replacement Water Filter. 7 1/4" long X 4 1/4" Diameter FULL SIZE - Fits Full Size Amway Water Filter Housings -Threaded Connection Just Like The Amway. Includes the flat washer like the one that came with the original Amway filter. Housing o-rings sold separately. - * ® Amway Compatible Fit Water Filters A101, E84, E-85, E-9225, E-9231, E-9233 and Gen IV Water Treatment System Replacement Water Filter - . Amway ® * A101 , E85 Compatible Replacement Water Filters. Fits E84 , E-9325 , E-9225 , E-9230 & Others. (Does not fit E-9396, E-9395 - 2045AD) Learn More
- Amway * ® Compatible Fit O-ring Replacement for Am101, GEN IV, E84, E-85, E-0085 Water Filter SystemsAmway * ® Compatible Fit O-ring Am101, E84, E-85 & Gen IV Water Treatment System. 5" outer diameter. 4 5/8 I.D x 5 O.D. x 3 /16 cross section or thickness. Remember to order Dow 111 o-ring silicone sealant to help prevent leaks. NSF and FDA approved EPDM O-ring. Learn More
- Amway * ® Compatible Fit O-ring for Amway E-9225 Water Filter SystemsAmway * ® Compatible Fit O-ring for Amway E-9225 Drinking Water System. 5" I.D. x 5 3/8" O.D. x 3/16" Diameter or Cross Section. Learn More
- Dow Corning - Molykote ® 111 6 gram O-ring Silicone Lubricant and Sealant - Be sure to lube your O-rings to help prevent leaks.Dow Corning/ Molykote ® 111 6 gram O-ring Silicone Lubricant and Sealant - 6 gram pillow pack. (like a ketchup packet) Great O-ring sealant and lubricant. FDA and NSF approved. (Do Not Use Petroleum Jelly As It May Break Down O-rings Or Housings) This is the same premium grade silicone sealant and lubricant used in underwater photography cameras, scuba gear and other underwater applications that simply can't afford leaks. Why not use the best for your reverse osmosis or drinking water filtration system? Learn More
- Pro Products SS24WS Sani System Water Filtration System SanitizerPro Products Sani System Sanitizer. 0.5 fl. oz. concentrate. Sani-System ® Pro Products is proud to introduce Sani-System, the first and only EPA product approved for sanitizing water softeners, RO units and Water Coolers. Sani System is proven to kill 99.9% of E. coli, E. coli O157:H7, Staphylococcus aureus, Listeria monocytogenes and other harmful bacteria. It does not use chlorine, other oxidizers or acids that can harm water softener equipment parts. Use is simple; each dose comes in a pre-measured pouch. Just cut, pour and regenerate softener. No measuring, No mess! Sanitizing Equipment! Applications Interior Surfaces of Water Softeners, Reverse Osmosis (RO) Units, Ice Machines, Water Coolers, Water Holding Tanks and Pressure Tanks. Sani-System is now NSF certified! Learn More
- Dual Diverter Valve With Tubing For Water Filter System - Fits Amway Filter Systems With 3/8" X 3/8" TubingReplacement Dual "Return" Diverter Valve for Counter Top Water Filter System. Includes 2 New 3/8" O.D. 36" Tubes, Valve and Connectors. Use this diverter valve when there are two tubes going to the filter housing and water is dispensed from the bottom of the diverter valve. Also used for certain countertop reverse osmosis systems. DVRSC-3/8CT Standard Style Amway system compatible. Does not fit E-Spring systems with one 5/16" O.D. tube and one 3/8" O.D. tube. Learn More
- Amway * ® Compatible Fit Replacement Water Filter Faucet - 3 tube faucetAmway * ® Compatible Fit Replacement Water Filter Faucet. Calif. Low Lead Level. Compatible with the AL-6680 Amway faucet. Vented Long Reach Faucet. Designed for use with non-pressurized systems such as the Amway Gen IV Water Treatment System and Quixtar. Feed water is routed through the faucet so that the system is pressurized only when the water is being dispensed. Comes with 3 reducers to allow the faucets 1/4" tubing to connect to the 3/8" quick connect fittings on the Amway system. Red tube connects to the water supply valve. The yellow line connects to the filter system inlet. The blue line connects to the systems filtered water line. Stands 8" high with a 6" reach. Fits E84 , E-9325 , E-9225 , E-9230, E-9395 & Others when used as an undercounter water filter. NOT COMPATIBLE WITH AMWAY eSpring FILTRATION SYSTEMS. Learn More