Aqua Flo Ultra II #AF26117 Ultra 2
Aqua Flo Ultra II Compatible Replacement Water Filters - #AF26117 - Aqua Flo Ultra 2
Replace a minimum of every six months or as required.
Replace a minimum of every 12 months or if production or quality of water diminishes.
Be sure to clean and disinefect the housing when changing the filters. Replace the O-ring and lube it well with . Your Aqua Flow 2 system is easy to maintain and provide excellent service if you keep the filters changed on schedule.
- Aqua Flo Ultima II AF26117 Under Sink Water Filtration SystemDISCONTINUED AND NO LONGER AVAILABLE - WE STILL HAVE FILTERS AND PARTS FOR THIS SYSTEM. Aqua Flo Ultima II AF26117 Under Sink Water Filtration System. Learn More
- Goes Green GGN-GAC-10 Granular Activated Carbon Water FilterGoes Green GGN-GAC-10 Granular Activated Carbon Water Filter UPC#850901003354 Learn More
- Goes Green GGN-PB05-Block 0.5 Micron Premium Carbon Block.Goes Green 0.5 Micron Premium Extruded Carbon Block Water Filter provides optimal VOC reduction and high chemical adsorptive capacity. 9 3/4" long X 2 1/2" diameter OD X 1 1/4" diameter ID. 25 per case, sold individually. Order a case and save even more. Learn More
- Pentek SW-1A # 150539 SW1 Slim Line Water Filter Housing Spanner WrenchPentek SW-1A # 150539 SW1 Slim Line Water Filter Housing Spanner Wrench. Compatible With Culligan, Ametek, US Filter, Plymouth, Kleen Plus, American Plumber, Bruner & Many Other Brands. SW-1 Water Filter Housing Wrench. Fits 4" Slim Line Housings. (Slim Line Housings Have A 3 1/2" diameter "O" Ring) Ametek # 150294. Only for use in loosening filter housings, never to tighten. Overtightening may cause damage to the O-rings and make re-opening VERY difficult. Hand tighten only. Fits most standard style RO systems. Replaces 150294. For really stubborn filter housings our technicians will use two wrenches together for maximum power where one wrench might break or not do the job. Place the handles of two wrenches pointing in opposite directions and it will apply force evenly. Our techs know the tricks. Learn More
- Pentek # 151121 O-Ring Replacement For Slim Line Water Filter HousingsPentek # 151121 O-Ring For Slim Line Water Filter Housing Compatible With Culligan / Ametek / US Filter / Plymouth / Kleen Plus / American Plumber / Bruner & Many Other Brands. O-Ring For Slim Line Water Filter Housing. Buna-N FDA Grade. (Slim Line Housings Use A 3 1/2" diameter "O" Ring) Ametek # 151121 Same as Culligan OR-38 O-ring. Learn More
- Dow Corning/ Molykote ® 111 6 gram O-ring Silicone Lubricant and Sealant - Be sure to lube your O-rings to help prevent leaks.Dow Corning/ Molykote ® 111 6 gram O-ring Silicone Lubricant and Sealant - 6 gram pillow pack. (like a ketchup packet) Great O-ring sealant and lubricant. FDA and NSF approved. (Do Not Use Petroleum Jelly As It May Break Down O-rings Or Housings) This is the same premium grade silicone sealant and lubricant used in underwater photography cameras, scuba gear and other underwater applications that simply can't afford leaks. Why not use the best for your reverse osmosis or drinking water filtration system? Learn More
- Pro Products Sani System Water Filtration System SanitizerSani-System ® Pro Products is proud to introduce Sani-System, the first and only EPA product approved for sanitizing water softeners, RO units and Water Coolers. Alos NSF certified. Sani System is proven to kill 99.9% of E. coli, E. coli O157:H7, Staphylococcus aureus, Listeria monocytogenes and other harmful bacteria. It does not use chlorine, other oxidizers or acids that can harm water softener equipment parts. Use is simple; each dose comes in a pre-measured pouch. Just cut, pour and regenerate softener. No measuring, No mess! Sanitizing Equipment! Applications Interior Surfaces of Water Softeners, Reverse Osmosis (RO) Units, Ice Machines, Water Coolers, Water Holding Tanks and Pressure Tanks. Pro Products Sani System Sanitizer. 0.25 fl. oz. concentrate is perfect for your RO reverse osmosis drinking water system sanitizing.. Learn More