IMPORTANT ADDITIONAL INFORMATION FOR Hellenbrand Millennium MRO-35
Use the Omnipure K-2333 in place of the S7206W inline post filter. Many of these systems were installed with 3/8" tube connections, but measure yours to be sure you order the correct size.
- S7128 Premium Compatible Goes Green Sediment Carbon Prefilter Replacement Water Filter Cartridge for S7128 Aqua Systems, Hellenbrand, Avian, Lancaster, Steeltec, Lindyspring, Water Care, PURO, Atlantic Filter, Pure-Tel, Water-Right, Master Water & mS7128 Premium Compatible Goes Green Sediment Carbon Prefilter Replacement Water Filter Cartridge for Aqua Systems, Hellenbrand, Avian, Lancaster, Steeltec, Lyndypring, Water Care, PURO, Atlantic Filter, Pure-Tel, Water-Right, Master Water and Others.Learn More
- S7125 Premium Compatible Goes Green GAC Carbon Post Filter Replacement Water Filter Cartridge for S7125 Aqua Systems, Hellenbrand, Avian, Lancaster, Steeltec, Lindyspring, Water Care, PURO, Atlantic Filter, Pure-Tel, Water-Right, Master Water and OthersAqua Systems, Hellenbrand, Avian and other brands S7125 Premium Compatible Goes Green GAC Carbon Post Filter Replacement Water Filter Cartridge, Lindyspring LSRO35 Reverse Osmosis Replacement Carbon Filter, Steeltec RO-335 Reverse Osmosis Replacement Water Filter, Hellenbrand MRO-35 Reverse Osmosis Replacement Filter, Watercare Corp. Ultrowater RO35 Reverse Osmosis Replacement Carbon Sediment Filters, PURO Puro-35T Reverse Osmosis Replacement Water Filters, Atlantic Filter Corp. Replacement Water Filters, Avian 335 Replacement Water Filters, Lancaster Water Treatment LRO-35 Reverse Osmosis Replacement Carbon Sediment Water Filters, Pure-Tel Premier Series Reverse Osmosis Replacement Filters, Water-Right Eclipse TM WRO-35 Reverse Osmosis Replacement Filters, PuMaster Water Conditioning ro-35T Reverse Osmosis Replacement Carbon and Sediment Water Filters. Buy more and get extra savings!Learn More
- S1448RS Goes Green GGN-CL-Membrane Compatible Replacement Reverse Osmosis Fits Hellenbrand, Clack, Aqua Systems and othersS1448RS Compatible Reverse Osmosis Membrane; 50 GPD. PW1448. Fits various brands including Aqua Systems, Atlantic Filter Corp., Avian, Hellenbrand, Lancaster Water Systems, Lindyspring, Master Water Conditioning, Puretel Premier Series, PURO 35T, Steel Tec, Water Care Corp., Water-Right and others.Learn More
- Omnipure ® K2333 Inline GAC Carbon Replacement Water FilterOmnipure ® K2333 2" X 6" GAC Inline Replacement Water Filter With Quick Connect Fittings. 50 per case, sold individually. 50 per case, sold individually. Order a case and save even more.Learn More
- Microline / Clack ® S3069 water filter housing o-ringMicroline / Clack ® S3069 o-ring. Fits Microline - Clack sump #S7029. Replace O-rings when changing the filters to help prevent leaks. Be sure to replace the o-rings in all older systems. Be sure to use Dow 111 Silicone sealant to help prevent leaks.Learn More
- Dow Corning - Molykote ® 111 6 gram O-ring Silicone Lubricant and Sealant - Be sure to lube your O-rings to help prevent leaks.Dow Corning/ Molykote ® 111 6 gram O-ring Silicone Lubricant and Sealant - 6 gram pillow pack. (like a ketchup packet) Great O-ring sealant and lubricant. FDA and NSF approved. (Do Not Use Petroleum Jelly As It May Break Down O-rings Or Housings) This is the same premium grade silicone sealant and lubricant used in underwater photography cameras, scuba gear and other underwater applications that simply can't afford leaks. Why not use the best for your reverse osmosis or drinking water filtration system?Learn More
- Microline - Clack Water Filter Housing Sump Spanner Wrench S3072Learn More
Microline - Clack Filter Housing Spanner Wrench - Fits standard Microline and Clack Systems. #3072. Only for use in loosening filter housings, never to tighten. Overtightening may cause damage to the O-rings and make re-opening VERY difficult. Hand tighten only. For really stubborn filter housings our technicians will use two wrenches together for maximum power where one wrench might break or not do the job when opening stuck filter housings. Place the handles of two wrenches pointing in opposite directions, use both hands and it will apply force evenly. Two filter housing wrenches work better than just one. Our techs know the tricks.
- TDS Meter - Test For Total Dissolved Solids In Water - Reverse Osmosis Membrane Tester - TDS MeterTDS Meter - Tester. The Only Way To Know If Your Reverse Osmosis RO Membrane Is Performing Correctly - Tests for TDS - Total Dissolved Solids. A Must For All RO System Owners. Compare Incoming Feed Water To Treated Water - Replace Membrane If Less Than 80% of TDS Is Being RemovedLearn More
- TDS Meter Inline Water Tester DM1 - HM Digital Dual Mode Reading - Easily Installs Inline - Very Simple To UseTDS Water Meter - HM Digital DM1 - Dual Mode - Installs Inline - Check the TDS level with the push of a button. Now you can easily check to make sure the water from your reverse osmosis system is top quality. Measure the tap water coming in vs. the purified water going out of your system at any time. Very easy installation. Highly efficient and accurate due to its advanced microprocessor technology. Auto-Off function conserves battery power. The unit shuts off automatically after 10 minutes of non-use. Dual Range 0-9990 ppm. Always know if your RO membrane is performing correctly!Learn More
- TDS Water Meter Dual Mode Readings - DM2 HM Digital Professional Grade - Easily Installs Inline - Very Simple To UseTDS Meter Dual Mode Readings - Professional Grade - Easily Installs Inline - Very Simple To Use. Measure the tap water coming in vs. the purified water going out of your system at any time. Use the meter to determine when the filters need to be changed. Highly efficient and accurate due to its advanced microprocessor technology. Displays TDS levels of the Feed Water and Product Water with in & out electrode probes. Auto-Off function conserves battery power. The unit shuts off automatically after 20 seconds. Dual Range - Measures from 0-999 ppm, with a resolution of 1 ppm.Learn More
- Pro Products Sani System Water Filtration System SanitizerSani-System ® Pro Products is proud to introduce Sani-System, the first and only EPA product approved for sanitizing water softeners, RO units and Water Coolers. Alos NSF certified. Sani System is proven to kill 99.9% of E. coli, E. coli O157:H7, Staphylococcus aureus, Listeria monocytogenes and other harmful bacteria. It does not use chlorine, other oxidizers or acids that can harm water softener equipment parts. Use is simple; each dose comes in a pre-measured pouch. Just cut, pour and regenerate softener. No measuring, No mess! Sanitizing Equipment! Applications Interior Surfaces of Water Softeners, Reverse Osmosis (RO) Units, Ice Machines, Water Coolers, Water Holding Tanks and Pressure Tanks. Pro Products Sani System Sanitizer. 0.25 fl. oz. concentrate is perfect for your RO reverse osmosis drinking water system sanitizing..Learn More
- Amtrol ® RO 4 RO Replacement Reverse Osmosis Water Accumulator TankAmtrol ® RO 4 RO Replacement Tank for Reverse Osmosis Water Systems. 4.4 Gallon (15" high X 11" diameter - including base) SS Stainless Steel Connection Stem - Connection Size: 1/4" MNPT - Valve OptionalLearn More
- SS Stainless Steel Reverse Osmosis Storage Tank - Premium QualityLearn More
SS Stainless Steel Reverse Osmosis 4.4 Gallon Total Capacity Tank
This is one of the finest RO tanks we have ever seen. The patented O-ring seal on the air stem assures "set and forget" pressure settings. Keeping the pressure in the tank set correctly is an important factor in operating your RO system. Approximately 14" high (without the tank valve) X 11" in diameter.
- Air pressure gauge for reverse osmosis water accumulator tanksAir pressure gauge for reverse osmosis water accumulator tanks - Specially calibrated for reverse osmosis system tanks. Scale from 1 to 20 PSI. Large scale reading over small PSI range allows optimum accuracy. Just like car tires lose air pressure, so does the bladder of your reverse osmosis water accumulator tank. Improper tank air pressure will cause your system to operate improperly. This is a must for all reverse osmosis system owners.Learn More