IMPORTANT ADDITIONAL INFORMATION FOR Hellenbrand Millennium MRO-35
Use the Omnipure K-2333 in place of the S7206W inline post filter. Many of these systems were installed with 3/8" tube connections, but measure yours to be sure you order the correct size.
- GE Osmonics ® Purtrex PX-5-978 Sediment Replacement Water Filter # 93023Learn More
GE Osmonics ® Purtrex PX-5-978 Sediment Replacement Water Filter # 93023 9 7/8" 5 micron. High capacity.
- Omnipure ® CL-10RO-T/33 GAC Inline Replacement Water FilterLearn More
Omnipure ® CL-10RO-T/33 inline GAC carbon water filter replacement cartridge. 1/4" (-B) or 3/8" (-C) FNPT (Female National Pipe Thread) connections. Replacement Jaco connectors and John Guest Speedfit connectors available separately for 1/4" or 3/8" tube. 25 per case, priced and sold individually. Order a case and save even more.
- Replacement 3 Gallon Reverse Osmosis RO Pure Water Accumulator Bladder TankReplacement 3 Gallon Reverse Osmosis Pure Water Accumulator Tank. Valve Optional. Rust, Dent & Chip Free Design. 14 1/4" tall x 10" diameter. NSF polypropolene. #ROPRO Connection Size: 1/4" MNPT - On / Off Valve Optional.Learn More
- Pro Products Sani System Water Filtration System SanitizerSani-System ® Pro Products is proud to introduce Sani-System, the first and only EPA product approved for sanitizing water softeners, RO units and Water Coolers. Alos NSF certified. Sani System is proven to kill 99.9% of E. coli, E. coli O157:H7, Staphylococcus aureus, Listeria monocytogenes and other harmful bacteria. It does not use chlorine, other oxidizers or acids that can harm water softener equipment parts. Use is simple; each dose comes in a pre-measured pouch. Just cut, pour and regenerate softener. No measuring, No mess! Sanitizing Equipment! Applications Interior Surfaces of Water Softeners, Reverse Osmosis (RO) Units, Ice Machines, Water Coolers, Water Holding Tanks and Pressure Tanks. Pro Products Sani System Sanitizer. 0.25 fl. oz. concentrate is perfect for your RO reverse osmosis drinking water system sanitizing..Learn More
- TDS Water Meter Dual Mode Readings - DM2 HM Digital Professional Grade - Easily Installs Inline - Very Simple To UseTDS Meter Dual Mode Readings - Professional Grade - Easily Installs Inline - Very Simple To Use. Measure the tap water coming in vs. the purified water going out of your system at any time. Use the meter to determine when the filters need to be changed. Highly efficient and accurate due to its advanced microprocessor technology. Displays TDS levels of the Feed Water and Product Water with in & out electrode probes. Auto-Off function conserves battery power. The unit shuts off automatically after 20 seconds. Dual Range - Measures from 0-999 ppm, with a resolution of 1 ppm.Learn More
- TDS Meter Inline Water Tester DM1 - HM Digital Dual Mode Reading - Easily Installs Inline - Very Simple To UseTDS Water Meter - HM Digital DM1 - Dual Mode - Installs Inline - Check the TDS level with the push of a button. Now you can easily check to make sure the water from your reverse osmosis system is top quality. Measure the tap water coming in vs. the purified water going out of your system at any time. Very easy installation. Highly efficient and accurate due to its advanced microprocessor technology. Auto-Off function conserves battery power. The unit shuts off automatically after 10 minutes of non-use. Dual Range 0-9990 ppm. Always know if your RO membrane is performing correctly!Learn More
- TDS Meter - Test For Total Dissolved Solids In Water - Reverse Osmosis Membrane Tester - TDS MeterTDS Meter - Tester. The Only Way To Know If Your Reverse Osmosis RO Membrane Is Performing Correctly - Tests for TDS - Total Dissolved Solids. A Must For All RO System Owners. Compare Incoming Feed Water To Treated Water - Replace Membrane If Less Than 80% of TDS Is Being RemovedLearn More
- Air pressure gauge for reverse osmosis water accumulator tanksAir pressure gauge for reverse osmosis water accumulator tanks - Specially calibrated for reverse osmosis system tanks. Scale from 1 to 20 PSI. Large scale reading over small PSI range allows optimum accuracy. Just like car tires lose air pressure, so does the bladder of your reverse osmosis water accumulator tank. Improper tank air pressure will cause your system to operate improperly. This is a must for all reverse osmosis system owners.Learn More