Learn How To Upgrade The GPD Capacity of Your Reverse Osmosis Membrane
It Is Easy To Upgrade The GPD Capacity of Your Standard Size Reverse Osmosis Membrane.
If your system uses a standard size membrane then upgrading is really easy. Simply pick the matching flow restrictor to go with the membrane that you have chosen. By changing the membrane and matching flow restrictor it is simple to increase the GPD (gallons per day) of your reverse osmosis system. Higher production is beneficial for faster recovery times. A high GPD membrane will fill the tank faster after drawing out water.
- 150 ml Inline RO reverse osmosis membrane flow restrictor150 ml Premium inline reverse osmosis membrane flow restrictor - Our in-line capillary flow restrictors are simple to install. Simply push the 1/4" poly tube firmly into the quick connectors and you are done. Be sure that you order the flow restrictor size to match your reverse osmosis membrane size. Arrow on side points toward the drain. Very simple to install.Learn More
- Dow Filmtec ® TW30-1812-24 RO # 93430 reverse osmosis membraneDow Filmtec ® TFC 24 GPD RO reverse osmosis membrane - standard size 1.75" X 11.75" # 93430Learn More
- Dow Filmtec ® TW30-1812-36 # 80719 RO reverse osmosis membraneDow Filmtec ® TW30-1812-36 TFC 36 GPD RO reverse osmosis membrane - standard size 1.75" X 11.75" Part # 80719Learn More
- Dow Filmtec ® TW30-1812-50 RO reverse osmosis membrane # 80722Dow Filmtec ® TW30-1812-50 TFC 50 GPD RO reverse osmosis membrane - standard size 1.75" X 11.75" Part # 80722Learn More
- Dow Filmtec ® TW30-1812-75 (BW60-1812-75) #114731 RO reverse osmosis membraneDow Filmtec ® TW30-1812-75 (BW60-1812-75) TFC 75 GPD RO reverse osmosis membrane - standard size 1.75" X 11.75" Extra fast recovery and high production flow rate. #114731Learn More
- Dow Filmtec ® TW30-1812-100 HR RO reverse osmosis membrane 170102Dow Filmtec ® TFC 100 GPD RO reverse osmosis membrane - standard size 1.75" X 11.75" Extra fast recovery and high production flow rate.Learn More
- Inline RO reverse osmosis membrane flow restrictorLearn More
Premium inline reverse osmosis membrane flow restrictor - Keep your system operating correctly by replacing worn flow restrictors. Reverse Osmosis systems use pressure differencials to power the reverse osmosis process. A worn flow restrictor will alter the proper balance. Our in-line capillary flow restrictors are very simple to install.
- Standard Size RO Reverse Osmosis Membrane HousingStandard size RO reverse osmosis membrane housing - 90° Ports with 1/8" FNPT Threads - Includes New O-rings and 3 90° 1/4" Jaco Fittings For 1/4" Tube, or upgrade to the John Guest Quick Connectors. The end with a single port is the inlet feed water. On the end with two ports the center port is the permeate (product) water. The offset port is the brine (waste).Learn More
- Spanner Wrench To Fit Standard Size Reverse Osmosis Membrane HousingsWrench To Fit Standard Size Membrane Housings. Easily open those stubborn reverse osmosis membrane housings.Learn More
- TW30-1812 RO Membrane Housing - 304 Stainless Steel - SS-1812TW30-1812 Stainless Steel RO Membrane Housing - High detail and quality. This high end Stainless Steel RO Membrane Housing fits standard residential TW30-1812 RO membranes, which is the most common size of reverse osmosis membrane for home RO systems. This SS Membrane Housing is the finest quality housing we have ever seen for residential RO systems. It is the last membrane housing you will ever need to buy. In stock for same day shipping.Learn More
UV Ultraviolet Disinfection and Sterilizing Lamps Kills Viruses. Disinfect and sterilize your drinking water for safe water from your RO reverse osmosis, DI or ultra filtration system. Large UV Ultraviolet lamp inventory, low prices and fast shipping online since 1999.More
Simply enter your Feed Water TDS and RO Water TDS into the boxes above and click "Submit". The percentage of TDS Rejection will be displayed. We normally recommend membrane replacement once you drop below 75%. This may vary in areas with high TDS in the feed water.
See our selection of TDS meters under Water Tests